TERMS & CONDITIONS OF MUTINY FESTIVAL 2018
1. In these Terms & Conditions (the “Conditions):
• “Event” means the event for which you have purchased a ticket.
• “The Promoter”, “we”, “us” and “our” means Mutiny in the Park Limited and any associated promoter(s) of the Event.
• “You” and “your” means you as the ticket holder.
2. Your purchase of a valid ticket and entry into the Event constitutes your acceptance of all of the Conditions laid out below.
3. No refunds will be made under any circumstances except for clause 4 below.
4. Refunds are only applicable should the Event be cancelled, re-scheduled or there is a “material change” to the event. A “material’ change” will be a change which, in our opinion alone, makes the Event materially different to that which any purchaser of a ticket could reasonably expect. A change to the artists performing at the Event shall not be a material change. The amount of any such refund shall be relayed to purchasers as early as possible after the Event (where the Event takes place over several days and not all days are cancelled, a partial refund only will apply, corresponding to the day(s) cancelled). Personal arrangements including, but not limited to, travel, subsistence and accommodation relating to the Event which have been arranged by you are at your own risk and the Promoter shall not be liable for any losses incurred from personal arrangements or wasted expenditure beyond the ticket refund.
5. If clause 4 above applies, you must claim your refund in good time before the rescheduled or materially changed event takes place. If the Event is cancelled, you must claim your refund within 3 months of the cancelled event, unless advised otherwise.
6. Except for clause 32 below, the Promoter is unable to accept any liability for personal damages, losses, or injuries sustained at the Event. Any personal property brought to the Event is at your own risk.
7. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the full, advertised billed performances take place, the Promoter reserves the right to change the published bill and/or running times without notification. This includes, but is not limited to, artists and billed attractions. Tickets are for the Event and not a specific artist.
8. Tickets are personal, revocable licenses and shall at all times remain our property and subject to these Conditions. Please ensure you purchase the correct, age appropriate ticket. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse admission.
9. Upon purchase and receipt of your ticket, please check it carefully as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
10. The Promoter will not issue duplicate tickets for lost or stolen tickets. Keep your ticket safe.
11. Tickets are security printed. Tickets purchased from sources other than official agencies are at your own risk and may be invalid. Beware of forgeries.
12. A ticket may be invalidated if any part of it is removed, altered, torn or defaced in any way.
13. Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion, whether commercial or non-commercial, without the prior written consent of the Promoter.
14. Tickets can be either Printed or on the Ticket Providers App available for scanning (Eventbrite Mobile Application).
15. Those aged 16 & 17 years at the time of the event MUST purchase a ‘Teen Ticket’ and an ‘Adult Ticket’ will be viewed as invalid.
16. The Event is strictly an over 16’s event. EVERYONE entering the site MUST be 16 years or over on the day they are attempting to enter the site and MUST have valid & approved ID.
17. To avoid doubt, all persons attempting to enter the site must be able to prove their age using approved ID, and this includes those people who view themselves as clearly looking 16 years or over. Please bring your ID with you regardless of your age as anyone who cannot prove their age by producing valid, in-date and approved ID will not be permitted entry into the event.
18. Approved ID for the Event are:
· A valid and in-date photo Driving License
· A valid and in-date Passport (photocopies and out of date Passports are not permitted)
· A valid and in-date Proof of Age Card, such as the Citizen Card, that has the approved ‘Pass’ Hologram on it (Student Cards and others that do not have this hologram are not acceptable)
Please note it is a criminal offence to use false or borrowed ID to gain entry to licensed premises or to buy alcohol
19. All 16 & 17 year olds will enter the site via a separate entrance to the main entrance, using their ID as detailed. 16 & 17 year olds will be asked to provide basic details e.g. name, date of birth, home phone number etc. that will be recorded by the festival management team for Safeguarding purposes.
20. Any persons deemed to be under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs will not be permitted entry into the event
21. Any persons under the age of 18 attempting to purchase alcohol or any adult attempting to purchase alcohol for someone under 18 shall be removed from the site.
22. Strictly no illegal substances, "legal" highs, glass items, candles, gas canisters, flares, knives, laser equipment/pens, BBQs, megaphones, sound making equipment, nitrous oxide, animals, fireworks, smoke canisters, poles, banners or flags are allowed at the Event.
223. NO Glass, alcohol or food in large quantities is permitted to be brought onto the site. 500ml of water in a sealed plastic container is permitted.
24. Bags smaller than 21 x 30cm, x 19cm (approximately the size of an A4 sheet of paper) including handbags, drawstring bags, bum bags etc. are permitted to be brought into the event. Any Bag larger than this, as well as man bags are not permitted.
Any bag that is refused entry to the event remains the responsibility of the owner, there are not deposit facilities at the event and any bag found will be disposed of.
Entry with any bag is at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
25. Search is a condition of entry and will be present at the Event. Please arrive early as searching upon entry can take time but is a necessary procedure.
26. The Promoter shall be entitled to confiscate (i) any of the banned items listed above and (ii) any other items which the Promoter considers may be used as weapons, or are otherwise deemed by the Promoter to be dangerous or inappropriate. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, theft or damage to confiscated items.
27. The Promoter shall be entitled to evict from the Event anyone resisting confiscation of disallowed items or items which the Promoter deems to be inappropriate or anyone who is otherwise in breach of these Conditions or behaving in a manner which is likely to affect the safety or enjoyment of other persons at the Event.
28. The Promoter reserves the right to implement any restrictions/conditions deemed necessary before and during the Event to ensure the safe management of the festival site. You must at all times comply with any and all instructions given to you by Event staff.
29. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow folding and/or camping style chairs into the Event site and/or to require people to cease using such chairs in the in the interests of health and safety or if required to do so by any legislation or statutory requirement.
30. No unauthorised filming or sound recording of the event is to take place. Any unauthorised recordings may be confiscated and/or destroyed by the Promoter.
31. Please note that by entering the Event you give your express consent to being photographed/filmed or sound recorded as part of the audience, and to your name, voice and/or likeness being included within any film, photograph, audio or audio-visual recording of the Event to be exploited in any and all media for any purpose at any time throughout the world. This may also include filming by the police or security staff for the security of attendees at the Event or the prevention of crime.
32. No Full Tracksuits are permitted to be worn.
33. Strictly no trading allowed on site without the Promoter’s written consent.
34. No unauthorised buses, campervans, coaches or other vehicles will be allowed on site.
35. Any wristband that is issued to allow access to certain areas of the site must be worn at all times for the duration of the Event and available for inspection.
36. Unless paragraph 37 below applies, in no circumstances shall the Promoter have any liability beyond the face value of the ticket purchased.
37. Nothing in these Conditions shall exclude any liability of the Promoter for death or personal injury caused by negligence, or for any other type of liability that cannot by law be excluded or limited.
38. The Promoter reserves the right to alter the Terms & Conditions of the Event from time to time and will publish these as and when necessary.
39. These Conditions are governed by English law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
A. Disabled facilities are available. Please contact us at least two weeks in advance of the Event at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any specific access requirements, otherwise it may not be possible to meet your needs.
B. There is a medical facility on-site should you require assistance during the event. Please familiarize yourself with it’s location on arrival.
C. This is a green field site event, please treat with respect and be aware of ground conditions. Please also keep the site and the surrounding streets tidy, use the litter bins provided.
D. Prolonged exposure to amplified sound may cause permanent hearing damage, so please take precautions.
E. Strobe lighting and smoke effects may be used at the Event.
F. Drug detection dogs will be used at the entrances.
G. The Event is outdoors so you are strongly advised to bring appropriate footwear, clothing and provisions e.g. warm clothing for the night period, sunblock, wet weather gear etc.
H. There are plenty of outlets on site selling food and drink, and free water is available so please remember to drink plenty of water, especially in hot weather.
I. Official merchandise will be on sale on site, please do not buy from unlawful street traders as this is often illegal activity.
J. Only park in the designated parking areas having acquired and displaying the correct parking permit. Vehicles parked in areas not designated for parking or not displaying the correct permit may be removed via a towing company and only recoverable at the owner’s expense.
K. No smoking is permitted in enclosed public areas across the site e.g. tents and big tops.
L. No fires of any description are allowed on-site.