TERMS & CONDITIONS For exchange in place of a refund tickets
1. In these Terms & Conditions (the “Conditions):
• “Event” means the event for which you have purchased a ticket.
• “The Promoter”, “we”, “us” and “our” means Mutiny in the Park Limited and any associated promoter(s) of the Event.
• “You” and “your” means you as the ticket holder.
2. By Accepting your ticket(s) in exchange of a refund of a your ticket constitutes as acceptance of all of the Conditions laid out below.
3. No refunds of complimentary will be made under any circumstances.
5. Except for clause 32 below, the Promoter is unable to accept any liability for personal damages, losses, or injuries sustained at the Event. Any personal property brought to the Event is at your own risk.
7. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the full, advertised billed performances take place, the Promoter reserves the right to change the published bill and/or running times without notification. This includes, but is not limited to, artists and billed attractions. Tickets are for the Event and not a specific artist.
8. Tickets are personal, revocable licenses and shall at all times remain our property and subject to these Conditions. Please ensure you purchase the correct, age appropriate ticket. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse admission.
9. Upon receipt of your complimentary exchange ticket, please check it carefully as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
10. The Promoter will not issue duplicate tickets for lost or stolen tickets. Keep your ticket safe.
11. A ticket may be invalidated if any part of it is removed, altered, torn or defaced in any way.
12. Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion, whether commercial or non-commercial, without the prior written consent of the Promoter.
13. Complimentary exchange tickets can not be Sold on or exchanged, any tickets that are found to be sold on or exchanged will be immediately cancelled.
14. Tickets can be either Printed or on the Ticket Providers App available for scanning (Eventbrite Mobile Application).
15. Tickets are to be used only by those who are 18+, No under 18 persons will be permitted to the Festival
16. The Event is strictly an over 18’s event. EVERYONE entering the site MUST be 18 years or over on the day they are attempting to enter the site and MUST have valid & approved ID.
17. To avoid doubt, all persons attempting to enter the site must be able to prove their age using approved ID, and this includes those people who view themselves as clearly looking 18 years or over. Please bring your ID with you regardless of your age as anyone who cannot prove their age by producing valid, in-date and approved ID will not be permitted entry into the event.
18. Approved ID for the Event are:
· A valid and in-date photo Driving License
· A valid and in-date Passport (photocopies and out of date Passports are not permitted)
· A valid and in-date Proof of Age Card, such as the Citizen Card, that has the approved ‘Pass’ Hologram on it (Student Cards and others that do not have this hologram are not acceptable)
Please note it is a criminal offence to use false or borrowed ID to gain entry to licensed premises or to buy alcohol
19. Any persons deemed to be under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs will not be permitted entry into the event
20. Strictly no illegal substances, "legal" highs, glass items, candles, gas canisters, flares, knives, laser equipment/pens, BBQs, megaphones, sound making equipment, nitrous oxide, animals, fireworks, smoke canisters, poles, banners or flags are allowed at the Event.
21. NO Glass, alcohol or food in large quantities is permitted to be brought onto the site. 500ml of water in a sealed plastic container is permitted.
22. Bags smaller than 21 x 30cm, x 19cm (approximately the size of an A4 sheet of paper) including handbags, drawstring bags, bum bags etc. are permitted to be brought into the event. Any Bag larger than this, as well as man bags are not permitted.
Any bag that is refused entry to the event remains the responsibility of the owner, there are not deposit facilities at the event and any bag found will be disposed of.
Entry with any bag is at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
23. Only 1,000 complimentary VIP exchange tickets will be available for exchange ticket customers.
Once the first 1,000 customers have been processed a complimentary Sunday ticket will be issued.
24. Search is a condition of entry and will be present at the Event. Please arrive early as searching upon entry can take time but is a necessary procedure.
25. The 'Free Thank You' pack will be available to those who chose to have an exchange ticket in place of a refund.
These exchange packs will be available on the weekend of the festival and vouchers to collect these at the festival. These will be sent to those who have requested this in place of a refund one month before the festival date.
26. The Promoter shall be entitled to confiscate (i) any of the banned items listed above and (ii) any other items which the Promoter considers may be used as weapons, or are otherwise deemed by the Promoter to be dangerous or inappropriate. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, theft or damage to confiscated items.
27. The Promoter shall be entitled to evict from the Event anyone resisting confiscation of disallowed items or items which the Promoter deems to be inappropriate or anyone who is otherwise in breach of these Conditions or behaving in a manner which is likely to affect the safety or enjoyment of other persons at the Event.
28. The Promoter reserves the right to implement any restrictions/conditions deemed necessary before and during the Event to ensure the safe management of the festival site. You must at all times comply with any and all instructions given to you by Event staff.
29. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow folding and/or camping style chairs into the Event site and/or to require people to cease using such chairs in the in the interests of health and safety or if required to do so by any legislation or statutory requirement.
30. No unauthorised filming or sound recording of the event is to take place. Any unauthorised recordings may be confiscated and/or destroyed by the Promoter.
31. Please note that by entering the Event you give your express consent to being photographed/filmed or sound recorded as part of the audience, and to your name, voice and/or likeness being included within any film, photograph, audio or audio-visual recording of the Event to be exploited in any and all media for any purpose at any time throughout the world. This may also include filming by the police or security staff for the security of attendees at the Event or the prevention of crime.
32. No Full Tracksuits are permitted to be worn.
33. Strictly no trading allowed on site without the Promoter’s written consent.
34. No unauthorised buses, campervans, coaches or other vehicles will be allowed on site.
35. All tickets in place of a refund will be sent out one month before the start date of the 2019 festival.
36. Any wristband that is issued to allow access to certain areas of the site must be worn at all times for the duration of the Event and available for inspection.
37. Unless paragraph 37 below applies, in no circumstances shall the Promoter have any liability beyond the face value of the ticket purchased.
38. Once you the original purchaser of the tickets has confirmed the exchange in place of a refund, other ticket users can not then request a refund in place.
39. The original ticket purchaser confirms they are acting on behalf of all persons they have purchased tickets for.
39. Nothing in these Conditions shall exclude any liability of the Promoter for death or personal injury caused by negligence, or for any other type of liability that cannot by law be excluded or limited.
40. The Promoter reserves the right to alter the Terms & Conditions of the Event from time to time and will publish these as and when necessary.
41. These Conditions are governed by English law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
A. Disabled facilities are available. Please contact us at least two weeks in advance of the Event at email@example.com if you have any specific access requirements, otherwise it may not be possible to meet your needs.
B. There is a medical facility on-site should you require assistance during the event. Please familiarize yourself with it’s location on arrival.
C. This is a green field site event, please treat with respect and be aware of ground conditions. Please also keep the site and the surrounding streets tidy, use the litter bins provided.
D. Prolonged exposure to amplified sound may cause permanent hearing damage, so please take precautions.
E. Strobe lighting and smoke effects may be used at the Event.
F. Drug detection dogs will be used at the entrances.
G. The Event is outdoors so you are strongly advised to bring appropriate footwear, clothing and provisions e.g. warm clothing for the night period, sunblock, wet weather gear etc.
H. There are plenty of outlets on site selling food and drink, and free water is available so please remember to drink plenty of water, especially in hot weather.
I. Official merchandise will be on sale on site, please do not buy from unlawful street traders as this is often illegal activity.
J. Only park in the designated parking areas having acquired and displaying the correct parking permit. Vehicles parked in areas not designated for parking or not displaying the correct permit may be removed via a towing company and only recoverable at the owner’s expense.
K. No smoking is permitted in enclosed public areas across the site e.g. tents and big tops.
L. No fires of any description are allowed on-site.